We add the best players to your lineup.
To thrive in the ever-changing healthcare landscape, you need more than just the right tools. It takes the support from people who have the experience to be your guide. That’s why SSI is committed to establishing a relationship with every client to provide tailored communication, support and flexibility to optimize your financial performance. And we’ve maintained this commitment for decades.
Our client support model is comprised of highly trained industry professionals who take a proactive approach to service. We work hard to anticipate potential obstacles and ensure our clients are minimally impacted by change or challenges.
A client support model that covers all the bases.
SSI’s Client Support and Operations teams provide a comprehensive training and support system, including:
- Implementation specialists who guide clients throughout the deployment process
- Onsite review of client workflows pre-implementation
- Best practices training for clients
- A U.S.-based support team available 24/7 over the phone
- Product training services that support implementation and ongoing client needs via onsite and web-based resources
- Client website login for access to training materials, product guides and announcements
- Client Success Managers (CSM) who provide account management oversight, ensure optimal use of SSI products, and act as client advocates
- A client success team of HFMA Certified Revenue Cycle Representatives – a comprehensive program that covers eight key content areas in the healthcare revenue cycle industry
- Online access to the SSI service management system to track incidents, service requests, and other aspects of their partnership