Health systems require access to technology that facilitates accurate claim submission and rapid reimbursement. Claims Director, SSI’s claims management and billing solution, streamlines billing practices and provides visibility by guiding users through the electronic claim submission and reconciliation process from beginning to end. As payers change or modify reimbursement criteria for services, the system actively monitors and incorporates these changes and requirements.
Click the button below to receive a customized tutorial catered to your specific revenue cycle management (RCM) needsRequest Demo
What are you looking for?
- How Anderson Regional Health System Revamped the Patient Financial Experience Amid the Pandemic
- Above and Beyond at HFMA 2022. Say Hi to SSI!
- Q&A with Revenue Cycle Expert on Key Denial Management Strategies [SSI Claims Denial Management Series: Part 3 of 3]
- The Five Most Common Types of Medical Claim Denials [SSI Claims Denial Management Series: Part 2 of 3]
- Two Critical Revenue Cycle KPIs Your Organization Needs to Watch to Prevent Healthcare Denials [SSI Claims Denial Management Series: Part 1 of 3]
Access Management anderson regional CAQH claims denial claims denial management claims management and billing dde dde medicare Denial Management edi edi healthcare eligibility eligibility denials in medical billing estimation healthcare denial management healthcare denials healthcare eligibility Healthcare Providers healthcare rcm hfma hfma 2022 hfma annual conference hospital rcm hospitals medical claim denials medical claims denial management Patient Access patient access management patient financial clearance Press Release rcm rcm challenges RCM denial management revenue cycle denial management revenue cycle expert revenue cycle KPIs Revenue Cycle Management ssi claims director ssi group types of denials in healthcare