Does our hospital have a senior executive that oversees cybersecurity? A new survey finds that 60 percent of healthcare organizations now have a chief information security officer in an age when cyber threats are increasing and the average breach costs your organization $2.2 million dollars.
- 2017 Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Challenges Met by Technology
- Hospital Revenue Cycle Management Solutions 2017
- MACRA Challenges for Hospitals in 2018
- Patient Registration Process and Effective Use of RCM Tools
- What Does the Future Hold for Independent Ambulatory Surgery Centers?
- Improving Hospital Claim Collection Rates
- What You Need to Know About Healthcare Bundled Payments
- Is Single-Payer Healthcare the Right System?
ACA Access Management Affordable Care Act Ambulatory Surgery Centers Analytics Audit Management Authorization and Pre-Certification Billing Bundled Payments Claims Management Claimsnet Claim Status Clean Claim Rate Denial Management Edits Estimation Healthcare Audits Healthcare Providers Heathcare Payers Hospital Collections Hospital Cybersecurity Hospital IT MACRA Medibis MIPS Patient Access Patient Eligibility Payers Payment Assessment Performance Management Population Health Pricing Transparency Prior Authorization Revenue Cycle Management Surgery Centers Value Based Healthcare