Regarding claims management, the holy grail for hospitals continues to be a high clean claim rate… but how do you get there? What KPIs — Key Performance Indicators — does your revenue cycle team follow? Is the clinical side dialed into the process? We take a look at some recommendations in this article.
- 2017 Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Challenges Met by Technology
- Patient Registration Process and Effective Use of RCM Tools
- What Does the Future Hold for Independent Ambulatory Surgery Centers?
- How Hospitals Increase Profits by Improving Revenue Cycle Process
- The Future of Healthcare: New Obstacles and Ongoing Challenges
- Hospital Revenue Cycle Management Solutions 2017
- Healthcare Compliance: What it Costs and How It’s Done
- Electronic Prior Authorization Software Improves Revenue Cycle
ACA Access Management Affordable Care Act Ambulatory Surgery Centers Analytics Audit Management Authorization and Pre-Certification Billing Bundled Payments Claims Management Claimsnet Claim Status Clean Claim Rate Community Hospitals Contract Management Denial Management Edits Estimation Healthcare Audits Healthcare Providers Heathcare Payers Hospital Collections Hospital Cybersecurity Hospital IT MACRA Medibis MIPS Patient Access Patient Eligibility Payers Payment Assessment Performance Management Population Health Pricing Transparency Prior Authorization Revenue Cycle Management Surgery Centers Value Based Healthcare