Regarding claims management, the holy grail for hospitals continues to be a high clean claim rate… but how do you get there? What KPIs — Key Performance Indicators — does your revenue cycle team follow? Is the clinical side dialed into the process? We take a look at some recommendations in this article.
- Hospital Revenue Cycle Management Solutions 2017
- Improving Hospital Claim Collection Rates
- 2017 Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Challenges Met by Technology
- Patient Registration Process and Effective Use of RCM Tools
- What Does the Future Hold for Independent Ambulatory Surgery Centers?
- MIPS Quality Payment Program Criticized
- How Hospitals Increase Profits by Improving Revenue Cycle Process
- Focusing on Healthcare Audit Management
Access Management Ambulatory Surgery Centers Analytics Audit Management Authorization and Pre-Certification Billing Bundled Payments Claims Management Claimsnet Claim Status Clean Claim Rate Denial Management Edits Estimation Healthcare Audits Healthcare Providers Heathcare Payers Hospital Collections MACRA Medibis MIPS Patient Access Patient Eligibility Payers Payment Assessment Performance Management Pricing Transparency Prior Authorization Revenue Cycle Management Surgery Centers Value Based Healthcare