You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
In today’s healthcare landscape, appropriately interpreting information, or data, and putting it into action is what sets an organization apart. SSI Medibis was created specifically to aid Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) in gaining access to, analyzing and taking action on the information available regarding their business operations and practices. Organizations have the ability to put data to work for smarter, easier and faster decision making.
SSI Medibis engages users and takes the guesswork (and intimidation) out of business intelligence. The solution helps guide organizations to their most pressing issues and enables them to drill down for a comprehensive view.
With SSI Medibis, your organization can…
- Enhance revenue cycle visibility
- Measure ambulatory surgery center key performance indicators (KPI)
- View comparative benchmarking to evaluate objectives and make informed business decisions
- Analyze receivables and cost effectiveness
- Monitor medical staff performance
- Quickly and easily maintain compliance with required state, regional or regulatory reporting criteria
- Identify opportunities for facility growth and operational improvements
- Automate shareholder and board reports