Protect revenue by understanding
and addressing financial risks
SSI Compliance Management Benefits
With SSI Compliance Management, your organization can…
- Establish proactive strategies to reduce financial risks
- Minimize lost revenue opportunities
- Accurately collect from payers
- Forecast future revenue impact to prepare, or negotiate, contract changes
SSI Compliance Management Products
Regulatory and commercial audits come in at the discretion of the issuing party, leaving providers overwhelmed by the resulting workload. Providing appropriate documentation for an audit is a cumbersome task, involving extensive paperwork and resources for those without an electronic system for attachment and filing. SSI’s audit management enables users to establish an automated workflow for incoming and existing audits and streamline the time to prepare and file.
While mismanaged audit processes can provide a headache for healthcare organizations, so too can misaligned contract management efforts. When establishing contracts with payers, providers often struggle to utilize negotiation abilities and instead default to the terms handed to them, potentially leaving sizeable amounts of cash on the table. What’s more is that often, after the terms have been agreed upon, providers fail to ensure the payments they receive match the contracted rates. SSI’s contract management solution makes sure that collections are what they should be from each payer, minimizing revenue leakage.
SSI Audit Director
The recent rise in regulatory and commercial payer audits threatens providers’ revenue and creates costly administrative burdens for facilities. With SSI Audit Director, providers can ensure timely filing with a workflow tool that tracks existing, and incoming, audits and protects revenue with complete visibility into audit-associated revenue risks. By adopting an offensive approach to the audit management process, healthcare organizations can conquer audits and minimize the impact on their bottom line.
With the solution, audit requests can be moved electronically to various departments within an organization, while supporting documents can be scanned and attached.
With SSI Audit Director, your organization can:
- Quantify risk and gain insight into the root cause of problems
- Reduce future take-backs and protect revenue
- Automate workflow to simplify compliance with audit requests
- Accelerate audit resolution by improving documentation requests and tracking documentation necessary for successful appeals
- Utilize electronic submission of medical documentation (esMD)
SSI Contract Director
Convoluted payment terms, complicated contractual jargon, emerging payment models – payer practices in today’s healthcare landscape are certainly not designed for easy or accurate payment to providers. With SSI’s contract management solution, providers can hold payers accountable for their contractual obligations and protect revenue otherwise at risk. Using this tool, healthcare organizations can more accurately collect from payers and forecast future revenue impact to appropriately prepare for, or negotiate, changes.
SSI Contract Director is a robust solution that automatically reviews for payment accuracy and updates, based on rules built into the system. Users have the means to easily and graphically model contracts through simple drag-and-drop functionality. Additionally, the system’s forecasting capabilities enable providers to foresee the impact of proposed contract changes on their revenue.
With SSI Contract Director, your organization can:
- Understand the payments that should be received based on contract terms
- Ensure proper payment from payers
- Strategize for payer contract negotiation
- Plan for revenue impact of proposed contract changes
- Identify and recover underpaid reimbursements
Interested in what SSI can do for you?
Copyright© 2019 The SSI Group, LLC All rights reserved