Quickly and easily pinpoint problems
for performance improvement
SSI ASC Analytics provides ambulatory surgery centers with an expansive suite of intuitive analytics, reports and dashboards, which can easily be utilized by staff at nearly every experience level. From a nurse administrator to an analytics guru, SSI ASC Analytics engages users and takes the guesswork (and intimidation) out of business intelligence. The solution helps guide organizations to their most pressing issues and enables them to drill down for a comprehensive view. In an industry with continuously changing requirements, SSI ASC Analytics provides surgery centers with the perspective necessary to make better business decisions and allocate resources to top priorities.
With SSI ASC Analytics, your organization can…
- Measure ambulatory surgery center key performance indicators (KPI)
- View comparative benchmarking to evaluate objectives and make informed business decisions
- Analyze receivables and cost effectiveness
- Monitor medical staff performance
- Quickly and easily maintain compliance with required state, regional or regulatory reporting criteria
- Identify opportunities for facility growth and operational improvements
- Automate shareholder and board reports
The SSI Group and PatientPay, two industry leaders in revenue cycle management (RCM) and end-to-end patient payment solutions, have announced a new partnership...Read More
SSI, a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, has...Read More
SSI Group, a leading provider of revenue cycle management solutions, today announced that David Watson has joined the company as an Chief Operating Officer. Previously Watson was CEO...Read More
Join us for our Regional User Group: Saybrook – an educational experience and tranquil, waterfront getaway. Set in historic Old Saybrook, nestled between the Long Island Sound and Connecticut River, this cutting-edge event delivers...
Interested in what SSI can do for you?
Copyright© 2018 The SSI Group, LLC All rights reserved